- FSMA Final Rules
- Remote Temperature Monitoring
- Fuel theft
- Comply strict temperature requirements
- Monitor and protect vehicle transported goods in real-time
- Losses due to wear and tear of transported goods
- Reports about customer visits
- Frozen transportation
- Fresh transportation
- Dairy products
- Ice cream
- Fruits and vegetables
- Banked blood
- Chemical products
- Quality control of transported food
- Precise monitoring of refrigerated truck
- Compliance with FSMA Final Rules
- Compliance with temperature requirements
- Reduction of wear and tear
Refrigerated truck tracking and temperature monitoring
Easy-to-use software improves operational efficiency. Delight key customers with advanced customer service. Provide a leading-edge quality-assurance environment for chilled and frozen goods in transit.
EzToTrack refrigerated truck tracking and temperature monitoring solution has a number of key benefits:
- Easy to use,
- Flexible, versatile and scalable,
- Automated alerts and alarms,
- Door alarms reduce losses,
- Real-time monitoring of storage temperatures available,
- Records essential data for QA reports, etc.
Temperature monitoring is an increasingly important part of fleet telematics. Refrigerated truck, vans, vehicles and trailers are used for food, pharmaceutical and agricultural haulage. Reduce losses, save costs and improve efficiency on your refrigeration vehicles by using temperature monitoring from EzToTrack.
This solution provides temperature sensors that are installed into the trailer to give you real-time temperature data along each route of each load that is transported. These sensors are connected to GPS tracking devices. The software will also allow you to receive real-time alerts on temperature whether it falls below or rises above a certain temperature threshold that you select. Which makes EZtoTack a quality control tool you need for the goods you are transporting.
In refrigerated vehicles carrying chilled, frozen or perishable goods, a reliable temperature monitoring system can be invaluable. In the event of a problem, door alarms and temperature alerts allow you to take immediate action to protect your refrigerated cargo and reduce losses. Working together with fleet management solutions, temperature reports provide a documented audit trail of temperature conditions for QA reporting.