Purpose of S6 PT-01 power timer:
- Power supply management of onboard equipment of telematics system while automotive power network is switched off
- Trouble-free operation of telematics system units during transition processes in automotive onboard power network which take place when starting/stopping engine
- Electrical power protection of onboard equipment
When power network of vehicle is switched off, each 30 minutes power timer automatically conducts voltage of protected powering to telematics sensors for 3 minutes.
When turning ON onboard power network of vehicle, voltage conduct of protected powering “+” with 15-second delay.
When turning OFF onboard power network of vehicle, voltage conduct of protected powering “+” automatically stops in with 180-second delay.
Control wire for sending signal (CONTROL) is connected:
- after main battery switch (on vehicles with power network switch disconnecting powering of “+” battery)
- after frame switch (on vehicles with power network switch disconnecting “-” of frame.