Depending on the application, clamps, eyelets or a cigarette plug (all included) can be connected to the charger.
Low power charger for 12V batteries:
Charger for 12V batteries with two charge current options:
IP65 Charger 12V/8A
|Item Weight||998 g|
|Product Dimensions||30 x 22 x 8 cm|
|Item model number||BPC120431064R|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BPC120431064R|
Ultra high efficiency “green” battery charger
- With up to 95% efficiency, these chargers generate up to four times less heat when compared to the industry standard. And once the battery is fully charged, power consumption reduces to 0,5 Watt, some five to ten times better than the industry standard.
- Clamps and M8 eyelets
5 year warranty
Durable, safe and silent
- Low thermal stress on the electronic components.
- Protection against ingress of dust, water and chemicals.
- Protection against overheating: the output current will reduce as temperature increases up to 60°C, but the charger will not fail.
- The chargers are totally silent: no cooling fan or any other moving parts.
- A lead-acid battery that has been insufficiently charged or has been left discharged during days or weeks will deteriorate due to sulfa- tion. If caught in time, sulfation can sometimes be partially reversed by charging the battery with low current up to a higher voltage.
The VictronConnect app Setup, readout and configure your Blue Smart IP65 Charger via your smartphone
- You can display the status of your charger and battery and even control the functions of your charger using the VictronConnect app. On your screen the readout of voltage and current is default available.